North by Northeast Community Health Center is a neighborhood clinic offering health services to low-income uninsured adult residents of the following zip codes:
Please note: Our Thursday walk-in clinic will be closed for the month of August 2013. We will reopen for walk-ins on Thursday, September 5. We will have Monday evening follow-up appointments in August, so if you are an established patient and need an appointment, please call (503) 287-4932.
Thursday Walk-In Clinic: 5:30 - 8:30pm
We start handing out paperwork at 4:30, and nurses begin checking patients in at 5:30pm.
Priority is given to return patients and we are not always able to see everyone who would like to be seen.
Monday Follow-Up Appointments
We offer Monday evening follow-up appointments for established patients; call us for more info!
• Adult immunizations
• Blood pressure screening
• Patient education
• Acute care for minor illnesses and injuries
• Ongoing care for uncomplicated chronic illnesses (diabetes, hypertension)
• Prescription medication
• Social service information and referrals
• Laboratory services (available off-site)
• Specialty consultations as available
Services NOT provided:
• Pediatric care (through age 17)
• Management of chronic pain
• Mental health services
• Care of medical emergencies
• Surgery, laceration repair, treatment of fractures
• On-site laboratory testing
• Prenatal and obstetric care
• Gynecologic exams
• Dental care
• Hospitalization and inpatient management
• STD testing and treatment
• Management of HIV
• Prescription of narcotics or other controlled substances
• Drug and alcohol counseling and treatment
• Disability, insurance, third party liability, or worker compensation exams